RAPTOR® Product Benefits
Benefits of Using RAPTOR® Plastic Nails & Staples
RAPTOR® Plastic Staples & Nails are great for applications where metal fasteners are a problem. Use of RAPTOR® composite fasteners in manufacturing reduce labor, material and maintenance costs and save time.BUY NOW
at RAPTOR® Webstore
RAPTOR® Plastic Composite Staples and Nails
SAW, SAND, CUT
- Can be worked like wood: RAPTOR® fasteners can be cut, shaped and sanded with the wood without damaging bits, blades or abrasives.
- Save time/labor: RAPTOR® fasteners can be left in and do not need to be removed. They will not rust, stain, delaminate or cause problems. RAPTOR® fasteners eliminate down-time.
- Save money: RAPTOR® fasteners will save on bit, blade and abrasive damage and the down-time to replace bits, blades or abrasives from metal nail damage so manufacturing costs are reduced.
NO RUST, NO CORROSION
- Won't deteriorate wood: The thermal conductivity of metal nails causes condensation of moisture at the surface of the nail which promotes corrosion and wood deterioration. RAPTOR® fasteners are similar to wood in their thermal conductivity, so they do not cause condensation, corrosion and wood deterioration.
- Save time: RAPTOR® fasteners sand down with the wood and accept stain so there is no need to putty, saving one step in production and the appearance is better than putty.
- No electrolysis or galvanic corrosion: RAPTOR® fasteners are completely non-metal and cannot rust, oxidize, corrode or cause galvanic corrosion of other metals.
BONDS LIKE GLUE
- NATURAL BONDING: The shaft of the nail or staple fuses permanently with the material creating a powerful interfacial bond between the fastener and the material.
- STRONG HOLDING POWER: Has twice the tensile holding power compared to similar sized steel fasteners.
- HIGH QUALITY RESULTS: RAPTOR® creates a longer lasting, high quality end product.